Wednesday, April 27, 2016

There was no problem with my mother

"There was no problem with my mother and sister. For us at Sydney, Australia, was married. After twelve years of marriage, but they do not show my face. I saw her picture in the album. Has been talking on the phone. Everything was right. But the noise was coming. They were all her husband's money. I would not have never forgotten, never talked to or less. They wanted to get up but I doubt anything disbelief did not reply. The idea, a lot of them, due to my husband. From the very robbing them. "
The Bengali bride a white literally grew up in Australia and wept. His question, 'What is our mental problem! Bhabike daughter or can not be trusted! Or I can not believe nanadake? "
Indeed, the images are not the same everywhere; Instead, a woman must be to stand beside another woman. A girl in a new world, the women's side of the family do not get how he run?
I think sister-less events of the tension and complexity. Who is to blame! Who dusaba. Nanadake wife or brother.
If the complaint, both. One side says, why the sister-in-law from the beginning to create a hostile environment for active insidious spirit of the world. Sister concept, people have come to him in the area take part. His or they will not be dominated. I was, like, the wife preference being given less importance. Sister concept, I suddenly came across him sitting by Bosch. I know-I know from an early age that his brother, his brother's expression that he knows more than us.
The start of the races. I've heard from more than one family find happiness in-laws mysteries of the world, "said her daughter, and the daughter of the house, bring the poor house." The purpose of the wife at home, so that one is always cold. Poor girl 'tight' is easy.

Why is this irsakatarata?
Women who work in the deep-insecurity. Therefore, his home and his sister have been subconsciously thinking. I think going into the possession of all. Violence, kutakacali continues to grow. Mother never had a blind eye. However, we need to say, I saw some families, where the mother-daughter nijagune confirmed for the prestigious position. The world is a nice balance. Is sukherao.
On the other hand bhabidera complaining about not less. Her husband's mind, and they give us a lot of time in the role nanadadera hisyabancita. At the beginning of the case will be pushing to develop new relationships. That's normal. As a result, exist on both sides quarrel.

How can I resolve this problem?
If there is mutual respect for everyone in the family, then you can come out of this problem. Here's a little bit more responsibility. He gave her backing. With his wife at his place because of the slightly tilted. I felt he was. He sometimes expressed differently lot to run. This attitude must change. Everyone will know and recognize his place. And I think the realization of his rights or sister is not one of hatred. Conscious people can not cheat anyone. A woman's right to have a family, honor, dignity, does not undermine the right to family life under the direction of sister would never lead. Tolerance between the two sides, as madhuryapurna cosmic understanding.
So at the beginning of their own needs, duties and responsibilities can be properly understood and everyone gains. Here we must remember that his daughter in-law's house one day to go. What kind of behavior should be with his daughter. The acaranatai started his own family, but in the end it will be the beginning of trouble. Of course, he can expect a good use good use. As practice; The same result.
Another took his daughter to his daughter as her daughter's daughter to another family. Another good deeds gives rise to a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment