Sunday, May 8, 2016

Q: How important to

Q: How important to you are the top scorer in the Champions League's all-time?
Ronaldo: Champions League's all-time leading scorer is a great honor for me. Naturally, I am very happy to achieve this. Champions League is a special competition, Real Madrid has always been very dear. I'm lucky that won the Champions League twice before. I want to win it again this year. Supporters of winning the Champions League is a great mind, for me it is a great achievement.

Q: What field gives you the most pleasure?
Ronaldo: I would love to do my job very well-observed in the field. Let's enjoy the responsibility. We also make sure that the fans can enjoy. I try to score as much as possible-fans always want to enjoy an exciting game. Wants to see more goals. I want to win, play well to win. I want to help the team whatsoever. The whole team enjoyed the game. I 'enjoyed' it would say specifically. Because it's football, is a colorful affair.

Q: Who do you develop your own standards?
Ronaldo: To be honest, I like to put up some standards. Although sportinye (Portugal Cristiano Ronaldo's first club) played great all players. I was like that myself before anyone garini. I did not want to be like a certain celebrity. I have always thought it a little differently. Wanted to be anything else. I thought about the same time, the national team of Portugal. I felt a big club like this tough, anyway, I can rise. But much more difficult to play for the national team. Everything happened very quickly. After the signing of Manchester United, I got a chance to play for the national team. The team plays Fernando kuto Portugal, Rui Costa, stars like Luis phigodera. For example, I went in front of the national team, with those entering.

Q: What were some of the young players will earn so much?
Ronaldo: sportinye was gone, he felt the player himself. I knew sooner or later I will soon become the highest-level pesadare. However, it's just that everything would happen so quickly, I thought. But since it was my talent, so I was also a kind of mental preparation. We had a great effort, had confidence in his own genius. Academy, Sporting, Manchester United or Real Madrid in the way I have confidence in my talent. I gradually built myself a good player and as a person. I have always been my responsibility, I enjoyed the game.

Q: In the next period of 0-30 years from now if you think of how history will remember Cristiano Ronaldo?
Ronaldo: I'm going to get to that place in football history-there is no doubt in my mind about it. Let the people like it or not possibly want me to speak on behalf of my stats. I'll katarei the other greats. Many will agree, some will not, but I already have a place in the history of football.

No comments:

Post a Comment